Save the date for our annual Lyndhurst Flower and Antique Show, April 4-5 2020!
This year brings an exciting array of floral and art installations, antiques and design, foodie offerings, workshops, speakers and more. They’ll be something for the traditionalists and the contemporary art and design lovers, and everyone in between!
New this year:
- Internationally recognized contemporary artist Kiki Smith will be the featured artist with a multimedia installation in the mansion.
- Lifestyle author-icon, Carolyne Roehm, will offer a talk and a trunk show and exhibit her original floral artwork.
- New florists include Stone Barns’ Shannon Algiere, farmer liaison manager and holistic gardener, and Cape Lily Floral Design’s Sylvia Lukach of Irvington.
- New farm to table Jen Cook’s Foodie Bus serving family-friendly fare in Lyndhurst’s historic kitchen rooms.
- Barnstar Antiques presents “Made in the Hudson Valley” with Stamford Levy, an antiques and art dealer in the Hudson Valley for fifty years.
- Returning garden shop, antiques show, high tea, and workshops throughout the weekend.
Tags: articles, seasonal events